If you are looking for a job to fit your hectic schedule and want to work from home becoming a Leapforce agent might be the way to go.
Family and other commitments mean it is harder and harder to fit a “regular” job schedule into your life. If you need freedom and flexibility with the potential to earn a living wage, why not check out the Leapforce At Home independent agent program? If the call center life isn’t for you, maybe you should try using your online skills to advantage.
They are looking for agents with “analytical skills” to work, providing “valuable feedback” and “critical insight” for their clients. You don’t have to create a set schedule so if your life is hectic but you can find time in between the madness to do some important work, you have to check them out.
One additional bonus, they aren’t just looking for US staff. They are looking for staff in several countries and some with language abilities other than English:
- United States – English Language
- United States – Chinese Simplified Language
- United States – Spanish Language
- United States – Persian / Farsi Language
- Canada – English Language
- Canada – Chinese Simplified Language
- Canada – Persian / Farsi Language
- Brazil – Portuguese Language
- Egypt – Arabic Language
- Germany – German Language
- Russia – Russian Language
- Spain – Spanish Language
- Portugal – Portuguese Language
- Japan – Japanese Language
- Italy – Italian Language
- France – French Language
- United Kingdom – English Language
- Hong Kong – Chinese Traditional Language
- Taiwan – Chinese Traditional Language
If you want independence and an income, you just might want to consider setting up your own home based business and becoming a Leapforce At Home agent.